Subscription pricing based on a 1-Year subscription which includes support and maintenance at the end of the term simply purchase a new 1-Year subscription.
Subscription Pricing | Enterprise Pricing
Support & Maintenance
All Subscriptions include Support and Maintenance for the period of your Subscription.
Simego Support provides you access to our first class dedicated Helpdesk with email support designed to answer queries, assist in resolving issues and help you with your integration tasks.
- Access to experts via our Helpdesk.
- 24 Hour email response time for Server and Server Plus customers.
- Remote Screen share Support for Server Plus customers.
- Access to all new releases and Beta builds.
- A Server is where you normally install Data Sync, there are no limits to the number of external systems you can connect to from a single server.
- A Server License can be activated on 1 machine and a Server Plus License can be activated on 3 machines.
- Ouvvi is limited to 3 instances per Server.
- If you do not have a Server, Data Sync can be installed on a Workstation.
- Developers using RDP to connect to the server and use Data Sync from the Server do not require a separate Developer License.
- At the end of the subscription period a new subscription must be purchased for continued support and maintenance, you can continue to use your installed version without purchasing a new subscription.
- Developer License - Developer Licenses require the purchase of a Server License.
- Developer License - Developer Licenses are per and cannot be shared developer each individual developer requires a license.
- Developer Licenses allow a developer to install Data Sync on their local development machine and each Developer License can be activated on 3 machines.
- Developer License can only run Data Sync packages Interactively it cannot be used for scheduled execution.